• Click above Download link or to begin installer download. • Click 'Run' ('Save As') if using Firefox • Click 'Run' Again • Follow on-screen prompts to complete installation. Important: If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, a browser Security Warning dialog box displays like the one below. You will need to click Run to install the application. We recommend that you save it to your desktop and initiate the free scan using the desktop icon.
Should you choose not to save the application, you may simply initiate the free scan by clicking the 'Run' button on the File Download Window. To fix your problem automatically in Windows, to download our driver installer utility, then run the download and follow the steps in this wizard. In Windows if you are having any of the follwing errors you may need to update your printer drivers: • Are you having trouble installing your printer? • Was your printer not automatically installed when you connected it to your computer and turned it on?
• Have you lost the driver CD that was included with your printer? • Are you receiving a printing error message? Windows XP: To fix your problem automatically on Windows XP, to download our driver installer utility, then run the download and follow the steps in this wizard. To update the printer driver on Windows XP manually, follow the steps below or click here to: • Click Start, and then click Run.
• In the Open box, type control printers, and then click OK. The 'Printers and Faxes' window opens. • Under Printer Tasks in the navigation pane on the left, click Add a printer. The Add Printer Wizard opens. • On the first page of the Add Printer Wizard, click Next. • On the next page, click Local printer attached to this computer. Important Make sure that the Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer check box is not selected.
Download the latest drivers for your SHARP AR-M205 to keep your Computer up-to-date. Printersupportdrivers.com” will give information about Sharp AR-M205 printer driver for windows 32-bit/64-bit & driver Macintosh and how to Sharp AR-M205 installation without CD/ DVD, Sharp AR-M205 installation using CD, and Sharp AR-M205 driver download from the recommend link in below.
• Click Next. • On this page, you must select the port that the printer will use to communicate with the computer. If your printer is connected to a USB port, select the USB port option in the Use the following port list otherwise select LPT. Then click Next. • On this page, click Have Disk.
The Install From Disk dialog box opens. • In the Install From Disk dialog box, click Browse, and then locate the folder to which you extracted the printer driver files. • When you have located the correct folder, click Open. • The path of your folder should now appear in the Copy manufacturer's files from box in the Install From Disk dialog box. • The printers that you can install should be listed in the Install Printer Software dialog box.
Select the printer that you are trying to connect, and then click Next. • If you are prompted to use an existing driver, select Replace existing driver, and then click Next.
When you select to replace the existing driver, Windows will try to replace the current files on your system with the new ones that you downloaded. • On the next page, click Next if you want to accept the suggested printer name and use the printer as your default printer. Otherwise, change these settings to what you prefer, and then click Next.
• If you see the Printer Sharing page next in the wizard, you can share your printer so that other computers on your home network can use it to print. Click Share name, and then specify a name for the shared printer. Otherwise, click Do not share this printer. After you have made your selection, click Next. You may be asked to enter optional location information for the printer.
Type the location of the printer (for example, Home Office), and then click Next. • On the Print Test Page page of the wizard, click Yes to print a test page.
Then click Next, and then click Finish. • If the test page is printed successfully, you are finished. Unfortunately, if the test page was not printed successfully, you still have some troubleshooting to do that is beyond the scope of this article. First, click Troubleshooting in the Add Printer Wizard to see whether it can offer you helpful information. If you were unable to complete the above steps to install a printer driver, or if you still have problems printing, you might have to ask someone for help or contact support. Windows Vista: To fix your problem automatically on Windows Vista, to download our driver installer utility, then run the download and follow the steps in this wizard. To update the printer driver on Windows Vista manually, follow the steps below or click here to: • Click Start, and then click Run.